CrossWorks for ARM V4 Frequently Asked Questions
What's new in CrossWorks for ARM version 4?
CrossWorks for ARM version 4 includes many new features and improvements including:
- Much faster, new look user interface.
- Native 64-bit Windows, macOS and Linux versions.
- macOS Retina displays now supported.
- New WebKit based help viewer.
For more information, see the release notes.
I have a CrossWorks for ARM license, am I entitled to use version 4?
- If you purchased a CrossWorks for ARM version 3 commercial license after 26th May 2016 or had an active Software Update Assurance & Support (SUA) on the 26th May 2017 then your license will have been automatically upgraded to version 4.
- If your SUA period has expired, or you have a Personal/Educational CrossWorks for ARM license, you are entitled to purchase a V4 license upgrade which is currently half the cost of the full purchase price.
Is Windows XP still supported?
- No, Windows XP is no longer supported.
Where is the 32-bit Linux version?
- We are testing the water to see if we can drop the 32-bit Linux release of CrossWorks for ARM version 4, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this is a problem.