CrossWorks for ARM V4 Frequently Asked Questions
What's new in CrossWorks for ARM version 4?
CrossWorks for ARM version 4 includes many new features and improvements including:
- Much faster, new look user interface.
- Native 64-bit Windows, macOS and Linux versions.
- macOS Retina displays now supported.
- New WebKit based help viewer.
For more information, see the release notes.
I have a CrossWorks for ARM license, am I entitled to use version 4?
- If you purchased a CrossWorks for ARM version 3 commercial license after 26th May 2016 or had an active Software Update Assurance & Support (SUA) on the 26th May 2017 then your license will have been automatically upgraded to version 4.
- If your commercial license SUA period has expired, you are entitled to purchase a V4 license upgrade which is currently half the cost of the full purchase price. For details and pricing on personal and educational license upgrades, please visit our online store.
Is Windows XP still supported?
- No, Windows XP is no longer supported.
Where is the 32-bit Linux version?
- We are testing the water to see if we can drop the 32-bit Linux release of CrossWorks for ARM version 4, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this is a problem.